“$30K BILL BASH” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian (excluding SA) residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, home loan brokers who supply business to the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open on 14/11/2023 and close at 11:59pm AEDST on 11/01/2024 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must undertake the following steps, during the Promotional Period:
- Visit promotions.greatsouthernbank.com.au/heat;
- Input the requested details including full name, valid email address, contact phone number and postcode;
- Confirm if they are an existing Great Southern Bank customer (for clarity, a person does not have to be an existing customer to be eligible to enter this promotion); and then
- Submit the fully completed online entry form.
- Entrants will gain one (1) additional entry by completing any of the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- There will be various promotion codes released throughout the Promotional Period for this promotion, including codes from social media influencers on their platforms. Entrants will gain one (1) additional entry, by locating a promotion code found online and inputting it in their online entry form; or
- Complete (in full) a survey which will be available upon submitting a fully completed entry form.
For the sake of clarity, a maximum of one (1) additional entry is permitted per person.
- Only one (1) initial entry is permitted per person. Only one (1) additional entry is permitted per person for either entering a promotion code in the entry form OR completing the survey, which can be found after entrants submit their online entry form.
- The first valid entry drawn will win $30,000 awarded in the form of an electronic funds transfer into the winner’s nominated Great Southern Bank Home Saver account. In the event the winner does not hold a Great Southern Bank Home Saver account, the winner will be required to:
- Open a Home Saver Account with Great Southern Bank, which requires the winner to become a member of Credit Union Australia Limited.
- Satisfy the account opening and membership eligibility criteria, available at www.greatsouthernbank.com.au.
- Comply with Great Southern Bank’s Terms & Conditions, including the Schedule of Fees (including Proof of Identity requirements). The Terms & Conditions and Schedule of Fees are available online at www.greatsouthernbank.com.au or from a Great Southern Bank branch. Conditions, fees and charges apply. This is general information and does not take into account the winner’s objectives, financial situation or needs. The winner should consider the appropriateness of the information, including the Terms & Conditions (T&Cs) booklet, before acting on it.
- Winner is responsible for providing full and accurate bank details. The Promoter will not be responsible for incorrect details being provided or any delays in payments because of incorrect bank details.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, G13, 3 Amy Close, Wyong NSW 2259 at 10:00am AEDST on 12/01/2024, in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by email within three (3) days and their name will be published online at promotions.greatsouthernbank.com.au/heat on 15/01/2024.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Total prize pool value is $30,000. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 12/02/2024 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by email and their name will be announced online at promotions.greatsouthernbank.com.au/heat on 15/02/2024.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter is Great Southern Bank, a business name of Credit Union Australia Limited, ABN 44 087 650 959, AFSL 238317 of 300 George Street, Brisbane City QLD 4000, telephone 133 282 (“Promoter”).
NSW Authority No. TP/01145. ACT Permit No. TP23/ 02122.